The client was launching a new eBook program and needed to gain consumer insight on several key decision points including price sensitivity, eBook formats, tablet and mobile device trends, and reading behavioral patterns for users.
The real-time survey was completed by a targeted set of moms with a focus on socially engaged mothers with children that are early stage readers.
- Generated over 2,500,000 impressions
- Reached a unique audience of over 1,300,000
- Identified key product features which included:
- Preferred eBook format (Kindle, iPad)
- Mobile and tablet behavior
- Parent/child home-based reading trends
Due to the results of this effort, the client had the data necessary to make key decisions regarding eBook marketing strategies, distribution and pricing.
Want to know how we did it? Contact us!